Roth & Company, PC Tax Update Blog

Tax Update Blog: Permalink

« Previous · Tax Update Blog Home · Next »

What's leftover candy?

November 02, 2011

TaxGrrrl has a tongue-in-cheek look at whether you can get tax breaks for leftover Halloween candy that actually works as a primer on a host of tax issues, from property contributions to employee business expenses.

Tags: .

      Bookmark: del.icio.usDiggreddit

Email:  •  Phone: (515) 244-0266
All content © Roth & Company, P.C.  •  Powered by Movable Type  •  Site by Sekimori Design